Our battery modules makes possible the design of custom battery packs at any voltage and at any power level. Modules can be stacked in parallel & series to obtain the desired voltage and capacity. Each module is equipped with an ENNOID-BMS slave board which balances cells & brings protection against temperature and voltage abuses.
Coupled to an ENNOID-BMS master board and some other "off-the-shelf" components, a complete battery pack can be build for any EV conversion project.
For a straightforward battery pack implementation, ENNOID Penthouse Box is recommended.
- Modules can be stacked in parallel & series
- Equiped with ENNOID-BMS slave board for balancing, cell voltage & temperature monitoring
- Bottom cooling plate design
- Individually fused 18650 cylindrical cells
- ISOSPI communication between modules & master
- Sealed & robust 3D printed casing
- Removable handle
- Up to 1.5kWh capacity
- 12S10P configuration, 44.4V nominal
- Up to 7kW continuous (160A), 14kW pulsed (320A)
- 6.3kg (13.8lb)
- UL 94 ABS with flame retardant
For more details see: Design files on Github
Dimensions 12S10P module
3D printable files: